Tuesday 9 March 2010

Cobalt Snake: In the beginning...

Just before Christmas 2009 (Christmas just gone), I followed an advert to a game called Star Pirates. The name I chose was Cobalt Snake.
At first, I thought the game a little boring; I've never been one for text-based games. But since then, I've come to appreciate the overall fun-ness, and the friendliness and generosity of the SP community. So here's to you, those pirates of the stars. Thank you for the days.
Over the last few weeks, I've introduced new elements to my RP in the Moonbase area: starships. I took the opportunity to pay tribute to some legendary SP players.
The hypercarrier Adelai Niska
The superbattleships Commissar Reese and Commissar Dareg
The hyperbattleships Geoffrey de Lysander, Angua von Uberwald and Avenged Sevenfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed! However, please be civil. Thank you and keep it clean. Or, you know. no pr0n and shit. And comments consisting entirely of profanity just because I removed the PG13 requirement WILL be deleted.