Friday 27 May 2011

A succession of fails

I hate when everything breaks.


This week was kinda sucky.
I may have (read: never) mentioned that I got a McFarlane Halo: Reach A259-Carter for my birthday (oh yeah, that was the 12th). Well, he's awesome and all, BUT. The bloody peg that you use to hold his DMR on his back broke. I'm gonna glue it somewhen, but still...it broke. :|
Fail #2 (~30 minutes ago): My monitor died 10 seconds after I started shooting up some belt rats in my shiny new 'Cane (EVE players among my hypothetical readership know what I mean). Luckily, I had a backup monitor, and my ship's shields held up. BUT, (lotta them) the backup is terrible. Oh well. Excuse for an upgrade I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed! However, please be civil. Thank you and keep it clean. Or, you know. no pr0n and shit. And comments consisting entirely of profanity just because I removed the PG13 requirement WILL be deleted.